Greg Dawson Associates
Additional salary info
£18,000 – £22,000 pa
We are specialists in one of the most rewarding but challenging sectors – education. Our clients – primary and secondary schools, academies and education organisations – come to us because of our track record of providing solutions that deliver outstanding results and measurable outcomes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting Directors and Account Managers
- Copywriting, editing and proofreading
- Liaise with designers and printers
- Client liaison
- Website and social media
Qualifications and subject requirements
We would like to hear from you, if you:
- Are a graduate.
- Have at least 6 months marketing experience.
- Are willing to work hard and have a positive, can-do approach.
- Are able to demonstrate outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Can undertake a range of activities to support Directors, Account Managers and clients whilst working to deadlines.
- Understand and are proficient in Microsoft office including Excel and can use social media.
- Are keen to learn and to work flexibly in a small and supportive environment.
Accepted degree subjects
- literature and creative writing
- marketing and advertising studies
- teacher training and education
- media studies and publishing
Your covering letter should also answer the question ‘Why should schools embrace marketing?’(max 500 words).